Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Foxton Danger

 Designer Emma McLean

I love Emma McLean's Label Foxton Danger. I am not usually a fan of colour or prints but there is something about her garments that lure me in! Maybe it's the gorgeous colour formations or the unique prints or beautiful flowy fabrics.... the way the sun catches the colours in the pieces almost makes them look otherworldly!

The label Foxton Danger is everywhere yet specific info on Emma is hard to find! Here is her Bio from her website (she doesn't give much away!)....
"Emma McLean, founder and designer of Foxton Danger, is the latest identity on the Australian fashion scene. The multi-talented artist, designer and photographer built Foxton Danger from the ground up. Emma’s eyes are set on international success and with her exquisite talent for stylish and unique designs for the Australian woman."

Talented indeed! Emma is Brisbane based and from what I can gather she started up Foxton Danger last year. Regardless of having little information on Emma (I will see if I can contact her for an interview!) her collection 'Colours of my Heart' is STUNNING so I had to share it with you! I love every single piece! 

Foxton Danger will be showcasing during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Festival Brisbane in the Queensland Government Design Innovation Group Show on Tuesday the 10th of August at 7.30pm.
Tickets only $33 www.qtix.com.au


Go to her gorgeous website 
http://foxtondanger.com.au/ 
to check out the whole collection. Its worth a look!


No comments:

Post a Comment