Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Alpha-H


About a month ago I went to the Sanctuary Cove Festival to enjoy some of their beauty workshops. One of the workshops was held by Alpha-H in conjunction with Champions Hair Beauty Day Spa. I have been going to Champions in Sanctuary Cove for 8 years! I get my hair, nails, spray tan and waxing done there and I just love it. Because I get all of my beauty treatments at Champions I am probably in there at least once every two weeks and I have always seen the Alpha-H products on display but I had never actually used them. So after learning some tips on skin care and listening to the benefits of the Alpha-H products in the beauty workshop I thought I might like to give it a try! I have never approached a company before about testing out products so I was a bit nervous when I spoke to Jamee Doherty (daughter of Alpha-H's owner Michelle Doherty) after the workshop had finished to see if I could test their product for my blog. Jamee was lovely, very professional and was all too happy to speak to me. After filling out an online questionnaire sent to me by my local Alpha-H representative I received some products in the mail. I thought that maybe I would be quite lucky and receive two or three products but when I opened up the package like an excited child on Christmas day there were seven products! Wow! Thank you Alpha-H! There was also a letter with my instructions on how to use the products and what each product was for. Here are the seven products I received.....



TRIPPLE ACTION CLEANSER
A unique light, non-foaming cleansing gel that works to minimise excess oil and the spread of bacteria on the surface of the skin.  Removes all traces of face & eye makeup. Three in one action. I was advised to use this morning and night.


MICRO CLEANSE WITH 12% GLYCOLIC ACID & CUCUMBER EXTRACT
A granulated exfoliant formulated to help dislodge dead skin cells and oil from pores.  An entire beauty regime in a bottle: deep cleanser, exfoliator, polish, mask, all-in-1. I will be using this product twice a week (on Tuesdays & Fridays).

 BALANCING MOISTURISER & GENTLE EXFOLIANT WITH 10% GLYCOLIC ACID
Fast absorbing, lightly moisturising lotion that assists in the natural renewal and refinement of skin texture.  Helps to improve elasticity, the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is diminished and open pores, acne scarring, pigmentation and age spots are minimised.  I will use this every evening.

LIQUID GOLD SMOOTHING & PERFECTING MASK
A creamy, fast acting, dual performance mask designed to exfoliate, clarify, freshen and brighten the skin.  Leaves skin looking more youthful, firm, plump and radiant. To be used once a week. I will use it every Sunday night during my 'me time' in a hot spa and a glass of red wine! 

 PURIFYING CLAY MASK WITH VITAMIN A
A deep pore cleansing mask that draws out toxins and impurities without stripping the skin.  Impurities are swept away, pores unclogged and skin liberated to enjoy a cleaner, smoother, noticeably softer future. An effective treatment for acne when used in conjunction with our other acne solutions. This is to be applied after using the Liquid Gold Smoothing and Protecting Mask, so I will use it every Sunday!

DAILY ESSENTIAL MOISTURISER WITH SPF 30+
A light non greasy instantly absorbed lotion that will help protect your skin without causing any further congestion. With its SPF 30+ it must be applied in the morning and is a great moisturising base before you apply your makeup. To be applied every morning!


ABSOLUTE EYE COMPLEX
Absolute Eye Complex provides an instant pick-me-up, reflecting light away from creeping fine lines, dark circles and tell-tale puffiness around the eye area.  Uses a blend of botanicals and the latest in skin care technology to firm, lighten, resurface and re-hydrate the delicate eye tissue. I was told to use this morning and evening!

I started the six week regime last night (Tuesday 20th of July) and I made a Vlog on what I think of the products that I have used so far. I also did something very very brave for the Vlog... I wore no makeup! So you will be able to see the before and after effects and I will be letting you know every week how my skin is improving and what I think of the products! The vlogs will go up every Monday!
To see the Vlog go to http://www.youtube.com/user/caselee444
Stay tuned and stay fabulous! x

1 comment: