Monday, June 28, 2010

ARBONNE


A few weeks ago I went to an Arbonne night. I am never usually up for these nights, it has nothing to do with Arbonne its just that over the years I have been invited to tupperware parties, lingerie parties, candle parties and all the rest... so I go and never usually like the product and feel pressured into buying something I believe is way overpriced hence I tend to avoid these nights at all costs! But the person hosting the party, Mikkie Walker, is a great friend of mine so I agreed and now I am actually really glad I went! I really enjoyed this night! The Arbonne consultant, Melissa, was lovely and she kept the spiel short and sweet only telling us the information we really needed to know including her personal favourite products and then she told us to jump in and try any products we liked.... and we did!



The pictures above are actual pictures from the night and all of the products were there for our use! Arbonne has lovely make up and skin care lines. All of their products come with a 45 day money back guarentee, are vegan certified, no animal by products and are not tested on animals. There is no animal hair in their brushes either (they have great brushes! I much preferred these brushes to my Napoleon ones that moult all over my face!).
Melissa's personal favourite 5 products were:
1. Primer- It's a crime not to prime! Vitamin-rich makeup primer visually diminishes fine lines and pores, creating a canvas for flawless makeup application.
2. Perfecting liquid foundation - The foundations come in 15 different colours so you are bound to find one that suits your skin tone!
3. Firming body cream. - The cream supports collagen and elastin to help promote a firmer, more toned, smoother look and feel to skin.
4. Shea Butter Hand and Body Care Duo- This includes a handwash and handlotion that comes in a convient caddy to put by your bathroom basin or kitchen sink!
5. Hair Mask - Contains antioxidants, vitamins and minerals with a hydrating formula that helps strengthen, condition, repair and revitalize the hair shaft for a lustrous, healthy shine.

I purchased the primer and I must say.... I am in love with this product. There is no way I could put foundation on without it now. It helps my foundation go on so much easier. I put it on my neck as well as my face as it makes it ssoooo much easier for me to work my foundation down my neck so I don't get a nasty foundation line. It goes on like silk and makes your skin feel like the most beautiful canvas you could ever imagine! Love it!


My top tips to have a great Arbonne party (because I now reccommend it!) are-
1. Give your friends plenty of notice so they have time to save some money incase they would like to make a purchase, which i'm sure they will!
2. Ask if you can have the catalogues early so you can have a browse and decide what you need, what you like and what you want to try on the night!
3. Wear no make up! Scary I know but to try these products is so much fun and you will get a real feel for them which will help you decide if you like the product or not.
4. Champagne and nibblies! Mikkie put on a brilliant array of food we could eat while drinking our champers and trying the make up! Food, Champagne, Skin Care and Cosmetics.... What more can a girl want?!
5. Melissa Holtsbaum. Melissa was a wonderful consultant! She was extremely knowledgeable, honest, and at no time did anyone feel pressured into buying the products.
If you would like Melissa to host an arbonne party for you send me an email and I can put you in contact with her. casey.lee.evans@gmail.com

Melissa (left) and Mikkie (right).
Thanks for a great night ladies! I look forward to trying more arbonne products in the future!
CLE

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh case!!! your awesome!!!! Love that photo by the way.. and so you know I found the blog!!!! so nice to read xooxx

    Love mikkie

    ReplyDelete